Introspective Sundays are a headache, but I do think they’re good for your soul. Mine’s definitely bringing about some gems!
I tend to get pretty depressed on Sunday afternoons when the realisation dawns that tomorrow is Monday. I find making lists of things I’m looking forward to for the week puts me in a different mindset.
What I’m looking forward to this week:
– My annual appraisal at work (well, I’m not sure if I’m actually looking forward to it, but it’ll be good to know what’s on the cards for this year)
– Finishing The Book Thief
– (Hopefully!) Going to see The Taming of the Shrew at Maynardville
– Wine tasting evening with a Monday Madness dinner (of various mini gourmet burgers and sweet potato fries)
– Galadarling’s Radical Self-Love workshop – I’m soooo excited to be able to soak up Gala-vibes in (virtual) person!
– More exercise. Now that I’m back at gym I have some new things I want to try and I’m really looking forward to it!
– Buying monthly toiletries. It’s time, and it may seem lame but I always love strolling through deciding what I want to pamper myself with this month.
– I’m expecting my first subscription issue of Women’s Health – I’m really hoping it arrives this week…
Now, I’m off to do some Sunday work. Sigh. I know, working on a Sunday is NOT ideal, but I feel like I’m lagging behind and the guilt is messing with my chilaxed Sunday vibes anyway, so I might as well take care of it.
Alleviate my boredom – tell me what you’re looking forward to this week!
PS. Blog views have really gone up this month! I’m so happy! Thanks peeps.