What happens on days when your boss steals your keys
– I went to a direct marketing copy writing workshop presented by an American copy writing guru who’s recently published a book on internet marketing. Blah-blah-blah-THE MAN’S 82!!! Respect.
– My boss stole my car keys. Okay, no, we have the same keyring and she took my car keys by mistake. Which would have been fine if I wasn’t supposed to…
– …Sign the contracts for my new job. After nearly missing the appointment, I am now happily signed up to start a new job. Stay tuned – you KNOW there are blog freakouts coming your way!
– Resigned. Gulp.
– Got an email inviting me out for dinner next week along with a group of other “interesting people”. Turns out, the guy runs an award winning ad agency. (Um… Am I going to have to sound like a smart marketing person in front of a table full of uber-marketing gurus?!?!)
– My boss’s daughter wanted to draw me a picture and said I should tell her what to draw. I told her to draw me a cocktail. She didn’t know what that was, so I told her to draw me a really big glass of fruit juice with a little umbrella in it. Hey, it’s Friday.
So what happens on days when your boss steals your keys? Clearly a lot of hectic work-related stuff that result in work-related blogs. Let’s stop that now.
Because it’s WEEKEND!!! Enjoy peeps!
*Proper posts will resume once I get this day out of my system.