As part of the whole RSL thing I’m sitting down once a week to jot down things I love. This was definitely a week for smiling, so I thought I’d share some things I’m loving right now:
– The excitement of starting a new job – including mentally budgeting my new pay cheque…
– Pole dancing! (I went to a bachelorettes on Friday and we had a pole dancing lesson. Sooo much fun! I highly recommend it! And no, I’m not weirdo on crack.)
– My mom leaving a packet of little hot pink meringues on my dresser to congratulate me on my new job. (Awwww moment!)
– Having a friend down to visit from Bloemfontein. We’ve had such a fun girls’ weekend: Lunching and going to the beach, having sushi, catching up over a few bottles of wine, shopping…
– My denim dress. (I’ll post some pics! It’s special.)
– Checking my blog stats for this week!
– Getting my the first copy of my Women’s Health subscription in the post on Friday.
– Listening to Florence and the Machine whilst driving on the N1.
– Bright coloured nail polish.
– Deciding on a new hair colour I want to try…
– How proud my friends are of me nailing down my new job! So many toasts, I feel all gooey inside.
– My dog following me around like a shadow all weekend. Unconditional love rocks.
– Finally getting a parking fine I received a year ago reduced.
– Sunday afternoon naps.
About the pics: I was backing up my laptop when I came across these I took on a trip to Lapland. The first photo was taken in Stockholm and the second one in Tjisfjord in Norwegian Lapland. I can never look at photos of my travels (it depresses me), but I think I might do a post of some of my travel pics at some point.
Anyway, tell me about the things you’re loving in a comment below or link to your own “things I love” post – it’ll be a pleasant way to start off my Monday!